Apricus is an Australian owned and operated company and a pioneer in the solar hot water industry.
With ever increasing gas and electricity costs – there’s never been a better time to switch to a solar hot water system – the most cost effective and efficient way to heat water in your home or business.
Installing an Apricus Solar Hot Water system can:
- SAVE you up to 80% on your water heating bills
- REDUCE your carbon emissions
Don’t Send Your Dollars Down The Drain
The New South Wales Office of Environment and Heritage has put together a comparison chart of heating systems. It shows that Solar hot water is the cheapest and most sustainable solution in New South Wales – read more here
Solar water heaters use the solar energy from the sun to generate heat (not electricity) which is then used to heat water. Our solar hot water systems are designed with evacuated tube collectors that passively track the sun for more hours of the day to provide greater solar collection. They look different from the common on roof “Flat Plate” systems which are prone to rust and are not as efficient in heating water when compared to an evacuated tube collector array. Apricus systems are also less heavy on your roof so no reinforcement is required because the glass insulated solar storage tank remains on the ground and only water is heated in the manifold and then stored in the tank.
When choosing a solar hot water system it is important to consider:
- Purchase the correct system size to match you situation
- The orientation of the collectors to maximise your investment
- Select the most suitable boosting option (electric or gas) that will ensure that you never run out of hot water.
An Apricus Solar Hot Water system offers:
- Superior cold weather performance
- Built-in frost protection
- Light weight, durable design for Australian conditions
- Superior hail resistance
- Great rebates are still available in the form of STC’s until 2030
We also offer a retrofit solution so if you have system in place we can supply you with a cost effective solution.
Download our Apricus brochure to read more about sizing and boosting options available.