Having a hydronic radiant system built into the floor, walls or ceiling of your home allows you to enjoy a stable temperate environment all year round. Nice warmth in winter and cool relief in summer.
This modern solution is undetectable to the eye and nearly maintenance free.
Our system can integrate into your preferred sustainable energy sources, ensuring your hydronic investment keeps paying you back for many years.
– Architects gain total design freedom for layout and furnishing of the room as there is no need for wall mounted equipment e.g. radiators, split A/C units etc
– There is a natural synergy between underfloor heating and renewable energy sources such as Geothermal, Air and Water source Heat Pumps, solar evacuated tubes for reduced energy consumption
– 30 year warranty on underfloor pipe work and ceiling panels
– Virtually maintenance free
– The distribution of heat and cold emitted by the walls and the ceiling through radiation guarantees a uniform temperature inside the room
– Draft and noise free environment
– No recirculation of stale contaminated air virtually eliminates the problems associated with sick building syndrome
– Can eliminate the effects of dry eye syndrome and inflamed sinuses associated with convective air heating and cooling systems
Download A Radiant Heating and Cooling Brochure
The Apricus team are here to help you find the hydronic heating solution that suits you and your family.
Contact us today to learn more or request a quote.
In an underfloor heating system, low temperature hot water is circulated through pipes embedded in the floor usually either in a screed, in slab, or beneath a timber floor. A layer of thermal floor insulation is placed beneath the pipework so that the heat is radiated upwards. The surface area of the emitter (i.e. the floor) is much larger compared to wall radiators, so the mean water temperature necessary to give the required heat output can be reduced. This form of emission gives excellent levels of thermal comfort and is far less obtrusive than wall radiators.
To cool the same space cooler water is circulated through the same in-floor or wall or installed ceiling embedded pipework and this causes the surrounding air to be cooled.
Underfloor heating can be used with virtually all floor finishes and surface coverings such as surfaced concrete, stone or quarry tiles, floating suspended floors, carpet underlay, wood and laminate flooring. The system must be designed to ensure that the maximum material and interface temperatures are respected.
This system can also integrate seamlessly into sustainable energy sources such as an Apricus evacuated tube solar hot water system which is very efficient in colder regions of Australia.
warmth in winter and
cool relief in summer – Ask us for quote
Reliable and cost effective: I have 3 Apricus Systems on 3 properties and I’m truly impressed. The water is always hot. My electricity bill is down. I would gladly recommend this system to anyone. I can’t actually remember a time where I have had to boost the system. I quite like the visual aspect of Apricus as well. I’ve had systems in the past that looked big and ugly.
Reviewed 29/4/16 on productreview.com.au